What does it take to be a great manager?
Two big parts are being organized and accountable. The consequences of not doing so are checked out team members and frustrated employees.
In this episode of the Creating High Performing Teams podcast, the importance of being organized and consistently accountable are explored, as well as how you can improve in both of those areas.
Listen to our episode on learning how to become organized and accountable as a leader on your favorite platform:
Remember to subscribe there if you want to automatically receive future episodes, and to listen to previous episodes that will help you create high performing teams.
This is one of our shorter episodes, so we got straight to the point. The most important takeaways were:
- Being organized and accountable is key as a leader:
- When you’re not organized, you fail to keep your promises with your team
- When you’re not sure what to do as a leader, you lose the confidence of your team
- When you fail to keep your promises, your team starts to check out and not share important things with you.
- And when you aren’t accountable, you’re team will not be, either.