Are you growing your skills as a leader?
Are you building the right habits as a manager?
Do you bring out the best in your team?
We all want to be great leaders, but who has time for learning in our busy, always-on, push-notifications-every-5-minutes world? Boring, all-day trainings and LMS systems don’t seem to be the answer.
What you need is a way to grow that understand what it’s like to be a manager, and helps you get results right away.
In Episode #13 of High Performing Teams, we tell you about the best way to grow as a leader with a busy schedule , that also helps you get the great results right away.
Listen to our episode on how you can grow as a manager, even with a busy schedule:
Show Notes and Key Actions for You to Take:
- What Lighthouse Lessons can do for you:
- Bite-size lessons you can read and act on in 20 minutes or less, perfect with a busy schedule.
- Specific actions you can take to apply it to your team along with every lesson.
- A weekly cadence so that there’s time for you to digest and see the impact of each lesson as you put it to practice that week.
- Further reading including posts, podcasts, books, and videos so you can go deeper on the lessons you’re most interested in.
- And with the Group Edition:
- 1) By getting together, you get to know your fellow managers in an environment where you can talk openly and safely.
- 2) Since you’re all doing the program, you have a shared experience to talk about and create accountability.
- 3) Our discussion agendas help you break the ice, and dive in specifically to the topic of the week without needing to do any prep beforehand.
- 4) Share and solve problems together, whether as a new manager asking for help, or a senior leader recognizing a common challenge in your department.
- 5) Because it’s only you and your managers, you can talk specifics to your company and culture in ways you may not do with outsiders or hired facilitators.
Links for Further Reading and Learning:
- Want to hear how this worked for other leaders with a busy schedule? Check out our case study with Jornaya, who has done 3 Lighthouse Lessons programs for all the managers in their company, and has had awesome results.
- If you’re an individual manager interested in a program just for you, we have cohorts happening regularly at a price you can afford. Sign up for the Solo Edition at https://lessons.getlighthouse.com ← TURN INTO UTM SO YOU GET CREDIT
- If you have a group of managers you want to level up and build bonds together, then sign up to pick your program and start date by completing the signup form at https://grouplessons.getlighthouse.com